SimpleCodeBase is about trying to make things simpler for developers while keeping application maintenance into perspective.
- None or minimal external code dependencies.
- Everything is server-side ready (for SEO)
- No build processes. Everything runs from the master files.
- Have a 5-year maintenance vision. Most other popular frameworks will need critical updates every year or will look very obsolete, and harder to find developers for, within two years.
- Encourage the use of latest ES6 and Css stantards as long as there are no need to use compilers like Babel
- Will the framework and libraries used really make the life of current and future developers easier?
- Is the library or framework used really tailored for the client's needs (not an overkill)?