The reasons for SimpleCodeBase is two-fold:
1. Helping companies getting a smart oversight of their development code base
- Increase the development stack learning-curve
- Save on future maintenance time and costs.
- Reduce the headaches of needing to find specialized developers to work on obsolete code bases.
- Having a code base that is easier to update with your latest UX/UI needs.
2. Helping developers better achieve mastery of their technology stack
- Learning the latest application architecture standards
- Learning code that will have a multiple-year significance (like ES6)
- Having more fun coding